Saturday, July 10, 2010

Road Runner

Tonight, I find myself returning from yet another working road trip to Las Vegas.

Each time I go to Vegas, I like to slowly work through it's many tourist attractions. Like last trip, FINALLY getting to go on the Stratosphere's infamous roller coasters


My view from the top

This trip, I played it pretty low key. Dinner at Capo's
An amazing, off the strip, Italian restaurant that has you dinning in red velvet booths amongst tanks of swimming eels and crystal chandeliers. My experience looked more like this

The place is so dark, the menus come with their own mini flashlight. Just another element of this themed restaurant to make the diner feel like they're one with the mob.

Then it was off for a stroll of Crystals at City Center




And last, but certainly not least


See you next time Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment