Saturday, June 12, 2010

Kentucky Double Down



For all of you New Zealanders, the American KFC has released a sandwich that is made up of 2 fried chicken breasts, 2 slices of cheese, 2 slices of bacon, and a mystery mayonnaise sauce. The thing has gotten quite a lot of press and is surprisingly selling by the "bucket" load.

Matt and I are always looking for good bets on our weekly bowling matches to no avail. Until one day, I was sitting on my porch and had this beauty pop into my head! It just so happens that my roommate, who is from Kentucky, is moving to Seattle in just a few short weeks, and BOOM! The Kentucky Double Down was born.

On the same day as my return from California, 2 teams, 10 people, 3 games, and 5 sandwiches of heart stoping grease, came together to bid Lauren farwell from the great city of Salt Lake.


That "sandwich" gave me the worst hangover of any other substance in my life. Nothing but fruit and tears were eaten the next day.

*shivers*

-Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment