Saturday, June 12, 2010

Land of the Lost.....

I spent this week in various cities of California's southern coast. Two of the brands I work for, happened to be having meetings on the EXACT same days. So, it had me starting in the O.C. and ending in San Diego.



As you can tell, a lot of work got done.

I tried taking pictures of the amazing restaurants and hotels I stayed at, but the piercing eyes that judged me as a tourist stopped me cold in my tracks; so I stole them off of their websites. Some of my favorites:

The Starlight

A gorgeous bar/restaurant with mediocre food, but great drinks and atmosphere. HEY! You can't win 'em all. And with the lights dimmed, that chandelier really does look like a cluster of stars.

The SE Hotel

The Pool


The Lobby


Example of the rooms

This 5 star spot is amazing. From being located right in downtown San Diego, having beds that feel like you're sleeping on a cloud, to me scoring my own private room with a balcony this trip. Hey, if it's good enough for Lady GaGa, it's good enough for me! Only downfall - rainfall shower heads. YES, they do sound amazing in theory, but if you're a woman with almost 3 foot long Mexi hair..... the hour you spending twisting and contorting to clean yourself is miserable.

Randomly, on the way home, I had time to gamble in Vegas

I came up 25 cents! but got greedy and lost it all.

It's okay though, because back in SLC there was a 6 foot 5 piece of male perfection, a 7 pound poof ball, and a red velvet cupcake waiting for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment