Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hater.

I am. A hater, through and through when it comes to Southern California.

"Like oh my god, how could you wear like jeans and like a black t-shirt today?!," the sterio-typical Cali girl voice touted to her friends from the safety of their car as I walked past. Some more unidentified, brainless mumbo jumdo was exchanged between the group, before they decided to turn their music up. "LET'S GET FUCKED UP!!! OOOOHHH LET'S GET FUCKED UP!!" the singer of the song yelled inbetween earth shaking baselines.

*shivers*

ANYWHO, my job requires me to come to this souless pit all too often. And so it is with a heavy heart and an upset stomach that I write to you from Newport Beach, California.

I played this trip pretty low key.

Had some meetings


Went on a road trip of Orange County


Watched some of the US Open

(Guy in the black shirt is the owner of Electric, No big deal......)

Had dinner at my usual OC spot


Visited a friend and saw the huge promo budget my newest brand has


OH! and had some more meetings at a tradeshow


Good news is I'm scheduled to be home in just 5 hours, dinner is on it's way


And I'm proudly wearing my favorite ring that I illegaly smuggled past airport security

Take it from me once, shame on me. Take it from me twice....not gonnna happen

-Love you guys
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment